Monday, April 18, 2016

Saratoga Springwatercolor Art Opening May 1st Putnam Den!

 Hey! Come check out my Saratoga Springwatercolor Series official art opening SUNDAY MAY 1st at the PUTNAM DEN 5pm!!! I will be there, selling my paintings, and serving FREE PIZZA WITH DOUGH MADE FROM THE SPRINGWATER! YES! EACH PIZZA WILL REPRESENT A DIFFERENT SPRING!!!!! SUNDAY MAY 1st 5pm. 

After that, I have the 20th anniversary party for my radio show, The Full Metal Racket Show!!!! Myself, known as George Burnz (with zero grace) and my co-host, the Metal Pig aka The Pied Piper of the Apocalypse, have a killer night in store for you!!!
 We have Ventura, California's Night Demon, along with Visigoth from  S.L.C., Utah, Neutron Rats from Ballston Spa, and Foaming at the Mouth from the Spa City! All in good taste, and just downright good wholesome fun! An evening you cannot afford to miss!!!



Anyway....Dang! A polar vortex that kicked off spring, was like playing a Led Zep record backwards, and summoning the dark lord known as hewhoshallremaincoldashell! So, now that the sun has shown it's shiny face, I got off my tuchus and rendered some repeats, to test my agile progression and fine tuning of the art of watercoloring, ha!.... 


 To some readers unaware of what I am currently undertaking, I am rendering a watercolor representation of each spring I find tasteful (!), using it's respective spring water that it emits. I have since painted almost 20 fountains, and established a fluid bond with our town's surname. 

 To follow up on my last post, the Rosemary spring,
 https://www.facebook.com/thecrystalspasaratoga/posts/752478231518748 I was contacted by the husband of the grand daughter of Rosemary, and I sold him the painting. I couldn't have asked for a better home. Come down to my art opening, I'll chat history, water, heavy metal, whatever floats yer boat! I promise, the art looks better in person!

 So, here's Columbian Spring, where, I heard it stopped flowing so, now it's just piped in Saratoga tap water, but shhh keep it under your hat for now... here, read this 

I met a burmese python while painting the Columbian Spring, he even got a drink! 








Then I walked down a few pink steps, to the Congress Spring!



I omitted the background - a gargantuan condo that overshadows our city park....
I'll end on a nice note, read my archive, it's on the right column, it might 'learn ya a thing er twoo'


No comments:

Post a Comment