Tuesday, April 26, 2016

High Rock Springwatercolor 2016

  I am proud to announce that the culmination of my quest to watercolor paint a painting of each of the springs of Saratoga, using each spring's water and mineral deposit, in it's respective painting, has led to an art show-
 Opening this coming SUNDAY MAY1st at 4:30 pm at the Putnam Den, downtown Saratoga!!!!! 
 My wife and I will be making pizzas with pizza dough made from various springs, and serving spring water, you must not miss this!!!!!!!

  Last year I made my first High Rock Springwatercolor, along with it's history post, 
http://briefingsfromaspacitymetalhead.blogspot.com/2015/11/high-rock-spring-water-color.html  once you've checked out my long winded detail of the spring, gather 'round and take a gander at my latest effort, I hope you dig it!

 It seems to me, for I could not find any to paint with, but, there is absolutely zero mineral deposit at High Rock, the water is crystal clear, and quite tasty. The pizza dough made from it, tastes great too!!!!


Tons more to come, stop in this weekend MAY 1st, at 4:30- 6 and check out my SARATOGA SPRINGWATERCOLOR SERIES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment