Sunday, November 1, 2015

Keller Roohan for Mayor of Timesharatoga Springs


 Last week featured a Sunday phone call from Keller Williams Realty,​ (according to my caller ID) which puzzled me, so I answered, and it was the local Democrat volunteer team, asking me if they can count on my vote for Mayor Joanne Yepsen​ for Saratoga Springs Mayor. 
This Sunday featured a call by Roohan Realty​ (according to my caller ID) and I answered thinking, I have a good idea who this is, and sure enough, it's the local Republicans asking me if they can count on my vote for John Safford for Saratoga Springs Mayor​.
 Ok, this approach, is both collectively by all parties involved, a terrible look to have, and by all means, no thanks.
 I'm sure the rest of this town is getting these calls, or maybe they are too busy with things like constructing solar panel and panhandler ordinances, too much to be bothered by a nagging phone. Not to mention all the while, unbeknownst former residents drive on their respective Rt 9's back to their former town to go digging through candy bars looking for money. 



Saratoga Springs, NY Year 2030
Can we count on your vote?

No comments:

Post a Comment