Monday, February 23, 2015

The Algonquin Building always has my heart

This beauty is currently under renovation, and I sure hope it still maintains it's old creepy and creaky charm! They were blowing out some condensation the other night that fogged up Broadway, it was creepy cool.
I spent many o' days here as a teen, couch surfing and partying, we used to shoot water guns at pedestrians off the balcony with old bong water. I remember when we had a party and some random guy barged it, (before the auto door lock) and beat everybody up, including my brother who got thrown down the first flight of stairs, meanwhile, my friend witnessed it all handcuffed to the couch. Good Times. Oh, the elevator, it's like none other, it took faith... I painted that checker board window back in 1990...

No comments:

Post a Comment